Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #2: Books On My Winter TBR List!


Every week The Broke and the Bookish hosts the Top Ten Tuesday. This week the topic is the top ten books that I am looking forward to reading this winter!

So here it is, my list! These are the books I am most excited to cuddle up with under a comfy blanket, with a nice cup of hot cocoa this winter season!

Love and Other Perishable Items  by Laura Buzo: I have been dying to read this! Definitely a book I cannot wait to cuddle up with as I feel like once I start reading it I won't be able to stop!

Dead Beautiful by Yvonne Woon: The third book in this series, Love Reborn, is coming out beginning of January so I would like to get caught up in time for the release!

The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson: The reviews on Goodreads for this book are great! It seems that everyone seems to love this book, and it sounds amazing! Definitely excited for this one!

Alice Brown's Lessons in the Curious Art of Dating by Eleanor Prescott: This sounds like such a fun read! A matchmaker with an impossible client.. could get interesting!

Girl, Interrupted by










 

What books will you be reading this winter?! Let me know in the comments! Maybe I will get some good ideas from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS